21 oktober 2010

Water Marble Winter Blues

Hey everyone

* Edit: Etos, a Dutch drugstore, is having a 'second half price' sale. Buy one polish (or some beauty product) and get the second half price! So I know where I'll be going today ^^ This sale ends on October 31 *

Yesterday I did a water marble, it suprised me how fast it went this time. This was the third time I did it. I'm pretty happy with the result, though the nails on my right hand have a lot of bubbles on them. I spend an age choosing the colors, I wanted something autumn-ish but just couldn't come up with a combination I liked. So I decided to go for some blues, since I'm getting the winter blues anyway. Atleast my nails cheer me up a bit with this dark and rainy weather.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And my two favorites:
Photobucket Photobucket

I used: Essence 'Chica' (Show Off), 'My Boyfriends Jeans' and 'Forever Mine' (Demin Wanted) and Maybelline 130 (white) which was also the base coat.
I'm still so excited about this method, I should do it more often! The neon marbles I saw on Youtube inspired me so much that I just ordered the entire China Glaze Poolside collection. They look so gorgeous in water marbles!
But it does take a lot of time, a lot of polish and it always breaks my heart to take it off. But my nails quickly bore me and I like polishing them too much. So maybe these will stick around for just one more day.

What do you girls think of this marble?

Thanks for reading and have a nice day! xxx

2 reacties:

Rory zei

This is an amazing marble!!! I am way too afraid to try this method...I think I would totally fail. :(

Maud zei

Thank you! Well I'm getting the idea that almost everyone fails this the first time, but everyone can do it with a little practice! ^^