11 oktober 2010

MAC Venomous Villains Formidable

Last saturday the Venomous Villains collection was finally released in the Netherlands. I got to the MAC counter quite early and they only had one bottle of Bad Fairy left! Just one! For me :D I also bought Formidable, but left Mean and Green because it looks a lot like Orly Space Cadet.
Right now I also feel a little bummed about only buying polishes and nothing else of this collection, mainly cause the polishes don't have a design on them '^^
Even though I was crazy about getting Bad Fairy, once home I wanted to try Formidable first.

These two are my first MAC nailpolishes. Whenever I'm about to try a total new brand I always seem to have expectations. Usually they're price related. The same for MAC, I don't have many expensive polishes and these to me belong to the few rare ones. I expected nice quality and Formidable was just that. It's a very dark plum base with teal sparkles in it. I love it, and I couldn't stop taking pictures of it!

Inside
Photobucket

Photobucket

Outside
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm really glad I got these and can't wait to try Bad Fairy! Do you girls like this polish?

Thanks for reading! xx

0 reacties: