25 september 2010

Nfu Oh 65 - Hologram series

Hey everyone,

FIRST: I'd like to welcome my new followers! I'm at 6 now (it's sounds pathetic, but I'm happy!). Thanks you guys, even though I also like doing this blog for my own joy, it motivates me a lot more to know people are reading this.

Today I wanna show you one of my favorite polishes. A Nfu Oh holo! I love these, I wore this one for the first time yesterday and it simply amazes me. A little over a month back I didn't even know nailpolish could be this fantastic. Thank god for Nfu Oh!

It's a pink base with some red, yellow, orange, blue, green, teal.. it's endless. This polish shows so many different colors in different angles and lights.

Inside in natural light:

Photobucket

And outside in the sun:
Photobucket

I applied it over Nfu Oh's Aqua Base. I've read that these polishes can be tricky to apply and that the Aqua Base really helps with that. I believe it, I haven't tried it without the base, but it applies lovely. And just one coat was enough.

I order Nfu Oh polishes on viis.ee. A webshop from Estonia. The Hologram series polishes cost €8,35. The famous Opal series polishes cost €7,05 and almost all other series €6,40. I think these prices are really nice, compared with other webshops!

I looove it! You know what else I love? Telling people who ask about them that this is just one nailpolish, not something I mixed myself or a mani I got in a salon, just one amaziiing polish!

Here are two close-ups:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Do you guys like this polish? And holo's in general?

Thanks for reading, have a nice day! xx

3 reacties:

Rory zei

This polish is incredible!! I don't any Nfu-Oh polishes, but each time I see post about them, I can't help but be amazed. I'm definitely going to have to place an order soon!

Anoniem zei

Oeii deze is ook wel heel mooi.. ik had net met mezelf afgesproken dat ik nu wel weer genoeg heb gekocht :P

Maud zei

@Varnish Vixen, you should! It's definatly my favorite brand ^^

@Glynis, ja hè? Hihi ik ook, of in elk geval voorlopig niks bestellen.. maar ik wil veeel meer Nfu Oh!<3