23 september 2010

Eyeko 'Cult Classics' and Rain polish

Hellooo,
Today I'm swatching the other part of my Eyeko polishes so far. Eyeko polishes are sold on their on official site (free UK and EU shipping!) and cost €4/$5,5. These are all from the Cult Classics set, expect for Rain Polish. So let's start with that one.

Photobucket

Rain Polish, for city nails

This gorgeous lightblue-grey polish is one of my favorites from Eyeko. I'm wearing two coats. It applied nice and I think the colour is stunning! The bottle is pretty cute with the Big Ben and London Eye on it.
For city nails. For rainy London! This colour makes me wanna go on a city trip to London, wearing this polish of course!
 
With the Cult Classics set came: Nude polish, Lilac polish, Vintage polish, Indigo polish and Cosmic polish.

Photobucket

Nude Polish, for perfect nails

I'm wearing three coats. If this did not come with the Cult Classics set I would've never had it. I like eye-catching nails, or atleast some colour that doesn't look like my skintone.
For perfect nails, well.. not my idea of perfect nails.

Photobucket

Lilac Polish, for lovely nails

I'm wearing two coats of this lovely lilac. It's so shiny, which I love in colors like these. For lovely nails, I agree!

Photobucket

Vintage Polish, for elegant nails

A pretty turquoise. Two coats. Very shiny, which seems to be the deal with almost all Eyeko polishes. Not the first colour I'd think of when I hear 'vintage', but I do think it's a nice elegant colurs. So yes, for elegant nails.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Indigo Polish, for sultry nails

The first one was taken in natural light, near a window and the second inside. I looove this blue-purple indigo! The colour is amazing, and so shiny! I'm wearing two coats.
For sultry nails, I think it's a pretty sexy colour, with a femine touch, so yes, sultry.

Photobucket

Cosmic Polish, for space age nails

A black base, with a rainbow of glitter in it. Two coats. In sunlight the glitters show their rainbow colours. In any other light they look silver. It was pretty hard capturing the colours on camera, but here's a blurry one that shows it a little:

Photobucket

Crappy pic, but I hope this one gives you the idea. I LOVE it! I like anything spacey looking, and this one does that perfect! Holding my nails up in the sun, changing angles to see all the colors is like waving around little galaxies! ^^
For space age nails, hell yeah!

Which of these is your favorite?

*edit* Orly Space Cadet and China Glaze For Audrey, Heli-Yum and Raspberry Festival just came in with the mail! I'm so happy! And you guys know what to expect!

Thanks for reading and have a nice day! :)
xxx

5 reacties:

Anoniem zei

Argh, ik had Nude polish bijna gekocht, maar als ik hem zo zie ben ik blij dat ik hem heb overgeslagen!

Maud zei

Ja inderdaad, niets bijzonders helaas..

Anoniem zei

Hello Maud!
I love Eyeko! I have only two .. :(
I've 'Vintage Polish' that you showed and I've 'Tea Rose' too ..
I loved 'Indigo Polish' and i'll shop! Here is so hard to find.. :(
The colors are beautiful!!
Kisses!
Débora

Maud zei

Hey Arca, well two is a start right, those are both very nice ^^ Can't you order them from eyeko.com?
Indigo is my absolute favorite so far!
xxx

Anoniem zei

Maud!!
I don't have international card to order from Eyeko .. :(
but many brazilian girls buy from Eyeko.com
But i think that Eyeko is come to Brazil!!
Yeah!!!!!
I'll buy some glazes!
Kisses!
Débora