23 september 2010

Cosmic FX Space Cadet swatch

My first Orly polish! And what a polish it is! I bought Space Cadet of the Cosmic FX series. I got it on Enchantra.eu for €7,95.
When I saw the bottle I fell in love right away, so many colors in there! I think it looks a bit different on my nails, but positive, I only see more colors ^^
I couldn't stop taking pictures of my nails.. and now I can't stop looking at them. I'm in love...

..and wearing about 4 coats in these pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Bigger pics, to see the awesomeness better! I got quite some angles and colors in the pictures, but not all of them. And yet again, the pictures don't do justice, it's much prettier in real life. It applied nice, though it needed four coats to quit looking sheer, it didn't get too thick.

I really want to order some more polishes of the Cosmic FX series, I'm more than happy with this one. Lunar Eclipse and Halleys Comet are high on my list!

Thanks for reading!
xxx

0 reacties: